What is a supporting company?
Any business which is prepared to spread the National Payroll Week message and recognises the outstanding service provided by its payroll personnel can become a National Payroll Week Supporting Company.
What do you need to do?
- Register you company – Its Free and easy to do – Register here…
- Spread the Word – insert the NPW logo on your company website / emails showing your support
- Celebrate NPW in your company and help raise funds for Barretstown children’s charity www.barretstown
On receiving your registration IPASS will provide you with an information pack which will contain the following:
- NPW promotional material for display in your company premises, such as notice board, reception area, staff canteen, payroll office .
- Suggestions as to how you can celebrate National Payroll Week in your company.
- A list of 5 practical tax and PRSI tips including an explanation for staff on how to understand their payslip which we would ask you to distribute to your staff, in return for a minimum donation of €2 each for Barretstown children's charity These tips are guaranteed to save money for at least some of your staff.
- Details of useful taxation, social welfare and employment rights information which will be of interest to all staff.
- A letter explaining to your boss why it makes sense for your company to participate in National Payroll Week.
- NPW Logo to use on your company emails showing your support.
Registered companies will also be listed in the National Payroll Week Supporting Companies page of the NPW website and a link to their company website.`
Getting ready for NPW
The Dental Hospital